Need help with your account?
Our Customer Support Team is here to help you with any queries you may have.
- Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5:30pm
Email us at: email@example.com
Please, include your 16 digit Tasty Rewards loyalty card number when emailing us.
We will always try to respond to your enquiry within 5 working days. Alternatively you can call us on 0333 234 1452 (calls will be charged at your local rate).
You can contact us at any time with any enquiry, however some of the most common queries can be solved by following the simple steps below.
If you have forgotten your password you can easily reset it by following these simple steps:
- On the homepage click on sign into account, and then click forgotten password
- You will be requested to submit your registered email address
- An email from Tasty Rewards will then be sent to you containing details on how to rest your password.
If you ever lose your card simply pick up another one from your local Table Table or Whitbread Inns restaurant and follow these steps:
- Log into your online account
- Go to the ‘Your Details' section
- Under ‘Membership Card' complete the details, inserting the number of your new Tasty Rewards card under 'Add new card' and click next
- Continue to click ‘Next' until you reach the end of the ‘Your details' section, and then click ‘Finish'.
All points collected on your new card will be automatically allocated to your existing account. You will not lose any of your existing points previously collected.
Forgot your card when visiting a restaurant and need to add points to your account
You need to swipe your card every time you visit. If you ever forget your card you must contact us within 14 days of visiting so we can add the points you have earned onto your account. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information
- Full name
- Membership number
- House number (this is the 7-digit number found at the top of your receipt labelled ‘House No')
- Cheque number (this is the 4-digit number found at the top of your receipt labelled ‘chk')
- Date and time of visit as stated on your receipt (this is found on your receipt directly under the cheque number)
- Total amount paid as stated on your receipt
- Restaurant name
- Restaurant location