How Tasty Rewards works
It's easy! Pop down to your local, pick up a Tasty Rewards card, swipe your card with your bill, and activate your card online.
As soon as you have 500 points, you can swap them for vouchers. Just log in, go to 'Swap your points', find your chosen voucher and show it to a team member when you ask for your bill. You can print your voucher, get it emailed or just show your voucher on-screen on your smartphone.
Don't forget you get a FREE meal on your birthday and you'll also receive some exclusive members-only offers, when you activate give us other family occasions and we will send you special offers for those family birthdays too.
Tasty Rewards helps you to celebrate the best things in life, with delicious deals, great savings and exclusive members-only offers.
It's our way of saying 'Thank You' for your loyalty to Table Table, Whitbread Inns and Cookhouse + Pub.
Swipe your card whenever you visit one of our restaurants to collect points, you'll get 5 points for every £1 you spend. Spend your points to get free meals and money off. Your points are worth even more when you swap them for free meals, 500 points can currently get you either two free main meals, two free kids' meals or two free desserts. You can collect points on your drinks bill, too! Check out our terms and conditions for full details.
There are so many ways to earn points, and you'll be surprised how quickly they add up! Whether you're popping in for a lazy Sunday morning brunch, a lunchtime treat or a celebration meal with family, just bring your card with you and start enjoying your Tasty Rewards!
Rewards you'll love
- £5 off your bill (500 points)
- 2 FREE main meals (500 points)*
- 2 FREE kids' meals (500 points)
- 2 FREE desserts (500 points)
- FREE main meal on your birthday
- Delicious deals for Tasty Rewards members
- Exclusive offers for friends and family celebrations
* Please check the 'Swap your points' page to view current offers. Tasty Rewards vouchers are valid for 6 weeks, Click here for full terms and conditions.